|This translation is a draft by students of Maggiolini High School from Parabiago|
(Milan - Italy)
- cycling mobility Alto Milanese plan
- Mill's park document about the soft mobility for EXPO 2015
- main street Nerviano-Valle Olona itinerary on Google maps
-Kmz layout to modify on Google earth
- Legnano-Rho stetch MI-LU itinerary on google maps
- LET EXPO n. 2 itinerary on google maps
-cycling layout chart which have been made
Go to the dedicated page
THE OLONA RIVER' S TREATY
Together we are going to
talk about the soft mobility to bring
back people to Olona river.
are 5 projects:
December 2016. In the view of the realization of the guide map of the cycle and pedestrian routes of the Mills Park, we invite you to collaborate to the Open Street Cycle Map Project! If you aren't able to modify the map, point out correction or addition! OpenCycleMap.org - the OpenStreetMap Cycle Map
Associations which operate
for the soft mobility are particularly
The ones who didn’t come to the meetings can send us an e-mail with their project proposals.
REALIZED PLANNING ACTIVITIES REPORT
A little floral (black
locust flowers are out of season)
toast (offered by Diego) has gladden the
participants – soft mobility
along Olona river on 19/05/2014
(Legambiente of Parabiago and Nerviano,
LIPU of Parabiago, Parabiago and
Legnano’s municipality, US Legnanese,
Confcommercio of Legnano, 1001 MI.SAV,
1.according to the subsidiarity principle that is about the collaboration and sharing between equals which put resources in the net and take the responsibility to reach a shared aim which is of public interest.
2. in the SHORT PERIOD
3. favoring the rural roads net for a greater contact of the users with nature
In particular we have discussed about the document which Mills' Park and Parabiago’s municipality have edited as leaders of soft mobility projects in the field of Altomilanese coordination for EXPO 2015.
The shared aim between participants is to achieve in a short time the itineraries (not necessary cycling lanes) feasible with safety, along the eight main guidelines.
To be concrete and face the subject also in view of Mills day 2014 on
to this layouts there also are:
1.The itinerary Milano-Lugano stretch Rho-Legnano which is going to be made by feet on the occasion of Mills day 2014 with Trekking Italy:
- See the itinerary on Google maps
- Download the Kmz layout which may have to be modified on Google earth for observations, integrations and modifications
2. The itinerary LET EXPO N. 2
- See the itinerary on Google maps
That itinerary is the sum of 4 main roads of cycling mobility plan Alto Milanese.
3.The great work made by Busto Garolfo e co. of united cycling lanes system Alto Milanese
-See the cycling layout chart that have been made
Red and discussed the document and the Nerviano-Valle Olona layouts the participants decide:
0. to make in the short period the Nerviano-valle Olona layout favoring the dirty roads and passing some obstacles such as Starquà mill stretch, the one of the way near Empyre discotheque and the one between the Foppa and San Vittore Olona’s bank.
1. to read carefully the document and send to the Mill’s Park possible observations
2. cycle societies will make the itinerary layout go until Castellanza with the indication of the critical things to solve, billboards included
3. it is going to be edited the draft copy of the temporary indication billboard
4. it is going to be put the temporary billboards to try on occasion of Mills day
5. there are going to be taken contacts with the bordering field owners of Empyre discotheque.