Description

Traces of Nerviano's agricultural past along the river Olona
Built in the nineteenth century, was used both as a home,
both for agricultural production, a place that witness the
farming culture of the country, which seems to be forgotten.
In 1606 it was owned by Crivelli - Della Croce.
Deepening
Video![]() |
Audio![]() |
E-Book![]() |
Photo![]() |
Other Links![]() |